As long as there is heartbeat, there is hope.
Guys, The Stand wrecks me every time.
It’s quite bittersweet.
Goodbyes are almost always difficult, but saying goodbye to what you’ve known for 13 years (schooling) is even more difficult. The tough part is saying goodbye to all my fantastic friends - both fellow peers as well as teachers. I realised that I will most likely not see 90% of my grade ever again.
What I’ve learnt over the past few days is to seize the opportunities presented to you, because they may never manifest themselves to you ever again.
The fact that I’m mostly sad about leaving, though, speaks volumes about how much I enjoyed the journey. And I think that’s a good thing.
But this is merely one chapter finished, and I can’t wait to see where God will lead me!
His timing is perfect - even if the tough season you are in seems never ending; take courage, for you will never have to endure it alone, and he will reward you far beyond your hopes and dreams!
I’m not a huge fan of self promotion so I’ll only do this once haha
In addition to this one! So I will continue to be posting (well, reblogging… haha) from here.
Here’s the new one:
If you like music and nature and stuff, you should check it out.
I’ll be posting more ‘personal’ things on that one. itstimetoletlovein will be reserved purely for encouraging you guys!
I’m also aiming to post a haiku a day, so if you’re into poetry, here’s it is:
Have a great day/evening!
Anonymous asked: Was today more interesting then yesterday ? I hope it was at least a good day :)
Hey, you’re back! Today was great. Handed in my last ever high school assignment (other than my major works) and it feels like eating frozen Nutella in summer (try it, it’s the bomb).
A highlight of my day would definitely be having re-found direction, purpose, and motivation towards my goal. Just what the doctor ordered.
How about you?
Anonymous asked: No worries ! Of course something was different but, same old same old as in not much happened , haha. Nothing interesting happened. I'm sure you are heaps friendly but, I have to go . I hope tomorrow is good and more interesting then today :)
Haha alright, gotcha.
Well you may never know :P You’ll be back, right? haha
Yes, certainly! Enjoy your day! :D
Anonymous asked: Thats doesn't sound like a terrible day, its always daunting when you recieve exam marks back but, a good suprise when you do better then you thought. Exams are stressful but, you'll get througth it and I wish you good luck :) My day was same as usual.
Most definitely! Thank you :)
Nothing wrong with routine :) But I’m sure something would’ve been different?
So I’ve got this crazy idea. You should come off anon because I’m friendly I promise :P
Anonymous asked: How was your day and how are you ?
Hey anon; today was great! Got some marks back for some exams and assignments which I was quite apprehensive about, and suffice to say, I’m fortunate to have gotten those marks - much better than what I deserved (in my opinion) haha - so I’m grateful for that!
With HSC Trials (kind of like finals) looming around the corner, stress is starting to build a little bit, and UMAT is smack bang in the middle of it (exam you have to undertake in addition to the HSC in order to get an interview offer to apply for Medicine in Uni). So that’s going to be fun. Haha.
Thanks for asking! How was your day?
I’m heading for the sun rise
I’m searching for your shore
I’m looking for distant land I’ve never seen before
If time is what it takes to get there
Please promise that you’ll wait for me
I’m moving far away from here
I’m moving far away from here
watchinghissunrise asked: Share 10 things about yourself and pass this on to your 10 favorite followers :)
I’m going to be that guy and not continue the chain, but I’ll tell you 10 things haha.
1. I was that hipster who abhorred top 40 charts but I have learnt to at least appreciate the music (NOT the lyrics haha). It’s actually pretty interesting how much thought goes into the compositional process, regardless of what genre.
2. I study music, so I (unconsciously) analyse most songs I hear which is probably weird haha - but analysing music makes me appreciate it more. I just don’t like the formal assessments. :P
3. The only TV shows I watch are Good Game and Elementary.
4. I was a gamer until HSC came along; I have so many games I want to play after!
5. I also used to read a lot of books, but I haven’t been able to as of late (what’s up HSC)
6. I currently have a pile of 7 C.S. Lewis books and 3 A.W. Tozer that I ordered earlier in the year but never got around to reading. Soon.
7. Nah… I’ll tell you later.
8. I’m indecisive 80% of the time… no, make that 85%. Nope, probably 95% of the time.
9. I want to become a GP when I’m older, which is odd in most peoples’ eyes, as most people who enter the medical field “specialise”.
10. I was baptised a Catholic, and have been going to a SDA church on Saturdays and Catholic Church on Sundays ever since I was a foetus. I currently attend an Anglican High School and want to move to Hillsong. So that’s that. Haha.
— Autumn Hardman
Your plans are better than my dreams. I will trust you.
— Colossians 3:23-24